Things I Learned Along the Way
1. No fast food, you will suffer for it the next day!
2. Try to renovate in the warm months, if possible, because your garage is taken over by your appliances and the garage doubles as your makeshift kitchen.
3. Don’t stress about the small stuff. The Savvy Home Supply team are professionals and they will ask you for your input if it’s needed.
4. Keep the lines of communication open. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Fear of the unknown will just cause you undue stress
5. Keep out of the way. If they need you they will ask for your assistance, but hanging around, even if it’s with good intentions, will just slow done the process and throw them off their game.
6. Remember you are all in this together, so sit back and enjoy the ride. The Savvy Home Supply family has got your back!