Bathroom design has come a long way in recent years to include more features you’d expect to find at a luxury spa. At Savvy Home Supply we offer all the latest in bathroom remodeling to include styles, features and technologies you’ll love.
Today, there are so many options to consider during the design stage of a bathroom remodel. Savvy design professionals will help you find just the right cabinets, flooring, lighting, tile, and fixtures for your bath remodel. And Savvy also takes care of any plumbing or electrical work that you might need.
10 Features of a Luxury Bathroom Remodel
If you’re thinking about a bathroom remodel for your home, here are some great features you should consider for long-lasting comfort and appeal.
- Heated Floors: A heated bathroom floor makes everything a little easier, especially during cold winter mornings when it’s tough to get out of bed. Create an inviting and luxurious atmosphere with heated bathroom flooring by Savvy.
- Seamless Glass Shower Door: Make your bathroom space feel bigger and enjoy added natural light with a seamless glass shower door. This popular favorite transforms an ordinary shower into an elegant feature for any home.
- Steam Shower: The therapeutic benefits of steam are widely recognized, and now many homeowners are splurging to transform traditional showers into luxurious combo steam showers. Pamper tired muscles and even improve your sleep by including a steam shower in your bathroom remodel.
- Freestanding Baths: From Japanese soaking tubs to more traditional freestanding classics, today’s baths combine luxury and beauty, serving as the centerpiece of many bathrooms.
- Custom Tile Work: Choose from a beautiful selection of tiles in every size, style, and material, for your flooring, shower walls, backsplashes and more.
- Body Sprays: While you’re designing your new shower, don’t forget to add
multiple shower heads and body sprays along the shower walls. Easy to use and adjustable, you’ll clean your entire body in less time while enjoying a custom shower experience.
- Shower Bench: This simple shower feature can make your bathing experience so much easier. A shower bench creates accessibility for those with mobility issues. Adding a teak or tile shower bench is the perfect solution for any shower remodel.
- Tip Out Trays in Drawers: This genius invention by Rev-A-Shelf offers handy
storage where you need it most. Tip out trays found under the sink are perfect for clearing counter space clutter and organizing this area. You can hide your toothbrushes, toothpaste and other hygiene products, while still keeping everything within easy reach.
- Rounded Pebble Flooring: This flooring style gives your bathroom a natural look and feel, while also offering an effortless massage as you walk across the floor.
- Stone Countertops: Consider adding natural stone to your bathroom countertops. Shop Savvy granite or quartz and choose from a huge selection of beautiful colors and styles. This simple addition will give your bathroom an elegant look and timeless appeal. And it’s proven that adding this type of countertop throughout your home helps with reselling as well.
At Savvy Home Supply, we enjoy working with you to create a custom bathroom you’ll love. And we take care of every aspect of a bathroom remodel including: cabinets, flooring, lighting, countertops, plumbing, electrical work and more.